COORDINATING STUDY CENTER LEADERSHIP TEAM
Our leadership team includes experienced pediatric subspecialists in hematology, stem cell transplant, hematopathology, a pediatric nurse practitioner with expertise in MDS and BMF, and a dedicated research staff.
- Inga Hofmann, MD – Principal Investigator
- David A. Williams, MD – Director
- Mark D. Fleming, MD, DPhil – Co-Director, Hematopathology
- Leslie E. Lehmann, MD – Clinical Director, Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant Program
- David A. Williams, MD (Pediatric Hematology/Oncology)
- Mark D. Fleming, DPhil, MD (Pediatric Hematopathology)
- Inga Hofmann, MD (Pediatric Hematology/Oncology and Hematopathology)
- Kevin Shannon, MD (University of California San Francisco)
- Charlotte Niemeyer, MD (Albert-Ludwigs University, Freiburg, Germany)
- William Woods, MD (Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston, Emory University School of Medicine)
Our steering committee brings together experts in pediatric MDS and BMF from around the country and the world.